Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Halloween Mid ~ October Challenge

Hello Ghoul Friends,


I am here today to remind you that there is still time to join in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.  This is my Mid-October Reminder.



Here is my card for the Two Old Bats Mid~October Reminder:



Ingredients:

Leaves dies
Coredinations Brown paper
White card stock Orange paper
Black paper 
Black Glitter paper 
Maroon paper
Striped paper
  

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Brown Coredinations paper and the Tim Holtz Tree Rings embossing folder.  I spritzed the paper with water before putting it into the embossing folder and running it through my Big Shot.  When it was dry I attached it to the card base.  I took some Orange paper and the Poppystamps Jack O Lantern Frame die and cut that out.  I took the Striped paper and cut that out with the same die and  added both pieces to the card.    I took some Black Glitter paper and filled in the Pumpkins eyes, nose and mouth.  I took Tim Holtz Boo die from the Vault Gothic set and cut that out and added that to the center of the Pumpkin Frame.  I took some Black paper and one of the cats from the Tim Holtz Mischievous die set and cut it out and added it to the card.  I took some Maroon and Orange paper and cut out the leaves with the leaves dies and placed them behind the frame.  I was inspired to make this card from the  Inspiration Board picture of the witch.  The Inspiration Board is listed below.


Inspiration Board


 

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween October Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!