Sunday, October 20, 2024

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #74

 Hello Christmas Lovers,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #74.  We have a fun and colorful Inspiration Board to help get your creative juices flowing!


Inspiration Board:




Here is my card for the POE Challenge #74:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Blue Snowflake paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Brown paper 
Black paper
Pink paper
Green paper
White paper
Brown ink
Black ink
Black marker
Be Merry stamp
     

I was inspired by the photo of the Bear in the upper left hand corner of the Inspiration Board and I couldn't wait to play with my Waffle Flower Intertwined Bear Hug Dies!  I love the way this card turned out!  I cut out the Bears with Neenah Desert Storm paper and some Brown Bazzill paper.  I cut out some Pink paper for their ears and I colored their bellies with Brown and Black ink.  I took some Black paper and cut out their noses and added them to the bears.  I used a Black marker to fill in their mouths, eyes and arms.  I inked the edges of each bear and than taped them onto the card.  I took the Greetery Mistletoe die and two different shades of Green paper and cut out the Mistletoe, and I took some White paper and cut out the berries.  I used a piece of Blue Snowflake paper for the background behind the bears.  I took some Black ink and stamped the Be Merry stamp behind the big bear.  I wished I had a stamp that said Merry Kissmas!  That would have been perfect, but Be Merry is good too!

Here is the inside of my card:



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Oo, this is lovely! Those cuddling bears are so cute,
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh ... how cute are these hugging bears! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!