Sunday, October 6, 2024

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #73

Hello Christmas Lovers,

Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #73.  We have a fun and colorful Inspiration Board to help get your creative juices flowing!

            

          Here is my card for POE Challenge #73:



Ingredients:

Sizzix Lisa Jones Woodland Nature dies
Tim Holtz Forest Shadows dies
Merry Christmas Stamp 
White card stock
Blue paper
Light Green paper
Dark Green paper
Brown Paper
White paper
Pink paper
Faded Jeans distress oxide

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Blue sky paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took the Tim Holt Forest Shadows dies and the Light and Dark Green paper and cut out the trees and added them to the card.  I took the Sizzix Lisa Jones Woodland Nature dies and assorted papers and cut out the critter pieces, pieced them together and added them to the card.  I took the Merry Christmas stamp and some Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.  I was inspired to make this card from the lower left hand photo on the Inspiration Board listed below.


Inspiration Board:

 

 

Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!