Sunday, September 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge ~ September ~ Anything Goes Fall

 Hello Friends!!


  

Wow!  Can you believe today is September 1st!  That means that today is the start of the September Four Seasons Challenge!   For September our theme is Anything Goes for Fall!  We are a Monthly challenge and our themes will always be a Seasonal Anything Goes.  So break out your Fall  stamp sets and dies and get creative!  We have a fun Inspiration Board below to help get your creative juices flowing!


Here is my card for the September Four Seasons Challenge:



Ingredients:

Serendipity Stamps Patchwork Pumpkin stamp
Stampin Up Pretty Pumpkins stamp
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitched Square Scalloped Frame die
White card stock
Orange paper
Green paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White paper.  I took a piece of Green paper and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Serendipity Patchwork Pumpkin stamp and some Black ink and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored in the pumpkin with Copic markers and than I cut it out with the My Favorite Things Stitched Square Scalloped Frame die.  I took some Orange paper and the same My Favorite Things Stitched Square Scalloped Frame die and cut that out and added that to the card and I inserted the stamped and colored pumpkin into the frame.  I took more White paper, Black ink and the Stamping Up Pretty Pumpkins sentiment stamp and stamped that onto the paper, fish tailed the ends and added it to the card.  I was inspired to make this card from the bottom left photo of the pumpkin and gourds.  


Inspiration Board:


 

 We can't wait to see what Fall creation you make for this challenge!


If you are new to the Four Season's Challenge Blog (a monthly seasonal themed challenge), PLEASE hop over and join in the fun!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori  

3 comments:

  1. Gee Lori, I LOVE your beautiful patchwork pumpkin, such pretty fall colors and a fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Fall card Lori! I have a pumpkin very much like this one that I bought at an outdoor craft show Diane & I went to when I was out visiting her several years ago. Awesome Fall inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your patchwork pumpkins. What a wonderful image. Your colors are wonderful and I just LOVE the sentiment! Great make for our Autumn challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!