Friday, August 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Mid-August Reminder

Hello Ghoulfriends!


I am here to remind you that there is still time to enter a Halloween card into the Two Old Bats August Halloween Challenge.  We are in the middle of the August so hurry and grab those spooky and creepy stamps and dies and create something for the challenge!  We are waiting to see what you create!


Here is my Mid Month Reminder Card for Two Old Bats:



Ingredients:

Stampingbella Oddball Scarecrow stamp
Reverse Confetti Halloween Sentiments
Neenah Solar White Paper
Black Spotted Paper
Rust Paper
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Stampingbella Oddball Scarecrow Stamp and some Black ink and stamped the image onto the paper.  I colored the image in with Copic markers.  I took the Reverse Confetti Boo stamp and Black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I cut the paper down and distressed the edges.  I put some foam squares on the back of the paper and mounted that onto the Black paper with the White dots and distressed the edges of that too.  I took the Rust colored paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I added the other pieces to the card base.  I like the way this card turned out.

Here is our Inspiration Board if you need some help getting started!!



Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween August Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Lori, that grunge on your card is fantastic and very appropriate for the cute little scarecrow images. The colors are great too!
    xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I love your card... the scarecrow girl is stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!