Friday, August 2, 2024

Two Old Bats August Halloween Challenge

 Hello Halloween Lovers!!


Today is the start of the August Halloween Challenge over on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog!  We have a fun and spooky Inspiration Board to help you get started!


Here is my card for the August Halloween Challenge:           

              
 

   
Ingredients:

Stamping Bella Oddball Standing Boy stamp
Let's Get Spooky stamp
RIP stamp
Black ink
Copic Markers
Neenah Solar White paper
White card stock
Prize Ribbon distress ink
Black Soot distress ink
Weathered Wood distress ink
Black Bats 

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White Card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and I took my ink brush and inked Weathered Wood distress ink over the paper.  I took a circle a circle stencil and added that to the middle of the paper and than I applied Prize Ribbon, Weathered Wood and Black Soot diestress ink.  I spritzed water on it and let it dry.  I took some Black ink and the Stamping Bella Oddball Standing Boy stamp and stamped that into the center of the moon.  I colored in the stamp with Copic markers.  I took some Black Bats that I had cut out at another time and added them to the card.  I took Black Ink and stamped the sentiments onto the card.  I was inspired by the photos on the Inspiration Board below.



Inspiration Board:


 


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween August Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. OMG what a cool image and you've showcased it perfectly! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!