Thursday, August 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge ~ August ~ Anything Goes SUMMER

 Hello Friends!!


Welcome to August and the August Four Seasons Challenge!  For August our theme is Anything Goes for SUMMER!  We are a Monthly challenge and our themes will always be a Seasonal Anything Goes.  So break out those Summery stamp sets and dies and get creative!  We have a fun Inspiration Board below to help get your creative juices flowing!


Here is my card for the August Four Seasons Challenge:



Ingredients:

White Card Stock
Distressed Wood Paper
Brown Paper
Blue Paper
Neenah Solar White Paper
Black Ink
Brown Ink
Copic Markers

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Distressed Wood Paper and the Waffle Flower Lacy Layer die and cut the paper out, I inked the edges with Brown ink and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Lawn Fawn How you been?  Seashell Stamps and Black ink and stamped them onto the paper.  I colored them in with Copic Markers and than I used the matching dies to cut them out and added them to the bottom of the card.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Summer Vibes Shadow Sentiment die and some Brown paper and cut out the background.  I took the written die and some Blue paper and cut out the words, layered that onto the Brown paper and added that to the card.  I was inspired to make this card by the bottom right photo of the seashells  on the Inspiration Board pictured below.

Inspiration Board:





 We can't wait to see what Summery creation you make for this challenge!


If you are new to the Four Season's Challenge Blog (a monthly seasonal themed challenge), PLEASE hop over and join in the fun!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori  

4 comments:

  1. Awesome summertime vibe card my friend! Thanks for beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully designed card, really loving the wood themed paper and the colorful seashells are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shells on the woodgrain backgroun. Reminds me of a boardwalk. Great summer creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun design, love the colour matched sentiment again the woodgrain paper background. A great summer seaside make.
    Happy crafty August Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!