Sunday, September 1, 2024

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #71

Hello Christmas Lovers,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #71.    We have a great Inspiration Board to help get your creative ideas flowing!


          Here is my card for POE Challenge #71:



Ingredients:

Die-Versions Tis The Season die
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Green paper
Yellow paper
Copic markers
Prize Ribbon distress oxide
Faded Jeans distress oxide
Black Soot distress oxide

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Prize Ribbon, Faded Jeans and Black Soot distress oxides and added them to the paper and than I spritzed the paper with some water and let it dry, once it was dry I added it to the base of the card.  I took the Sizzix Tim Holtz Forest Shadows dies and two different shades of Green paper and cut out the trees and added them to the card.  I took more Neenah Solar White paper and the Cottage Cutz Carolers die and cut out the lady caroler.  I colored the different pieces with Copic markers, pieced her together and added her to the card.  I took some Yellow paper and the Die-Versions Tis The Season die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took the Stars die from the Forest Shadow die set and cut out more Yellow paper and added the stars to the sky.  I was inspired by the carolers photo on the top left side of the Inspiration Board below.


Inspiration Board:



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. It's a lonely singer but she is really nice! Lovely card Lori!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and creative card with your caroler singing her heart out, a fun scene for the holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome background for your caroler!! Beautifully crafted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas scene, combining all those dies! Great use of the caroller theme from our mood board!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!