Friday, February 2, 2024

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge For February

Hello My Lovelies,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog.  We are a year round Halloween Challenge because we are all a bit batty for Spooky cards!  I hope you will join us for this fun Challenge,  we have an Inspiration Board below in case you need to get those creative juices pumping!!


Here is my card for the February TOB Halloween Challenge:



Ingredients:

Happy Halloween stamp
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.   I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Kitsch Pink Flamingo and Ripe Persimmon distress oxide and added them to the the paper and spritzed it with water and dried it with my heat gun.  Once it was dry I took the Miss Ink Stamps Halloween Heart Stencil and some Black ink and stenciled the heart onto the paper.  I took the sentiment from the Miss Ink Stamps Kindred Spirits stamp set and stamped that in the middle of the heart.  I took the Happy Halloween stamp and some more Black ink and stamped that above the heart.  I inked the edges of the paper with Black ink and than added the paper to the card base. I was inspired by the lower right picture of the hand bone heart on the Inspiration Board below.


Inspiration Board:

 

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween February Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect, fun and creative card for our challenge, it's GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a unique stencil ... GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, what a great and perfect stencil for this month's mood board! And that background... I think I need to play a bit with some interesting background effects.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!