Thursday, February 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge ~ February

 Hello Friends!!


Happy February 1st!!  Today is the start of the Four Seasons Challenge for February with a theme of anything goes Winter.


Here is my card for the Four Seasons February Challenge:



Ingredients:

Penny Black Berry Cluster die

Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers die

Snow paper

White paper

White Shimmer paper

Red paper'

Antique Linen distress oxide

Brown marker

Shimmer pen

Hello Snow

Black ink


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of snowflake paper and added that to the card base.  I took the Memory Box Stitched Circle and some White Shimmer paper and cut out the circle.  I took a piece of White paper and used a smaller stitched circle and cut it out.  I took some Antique Linen distress oxide and added that to the circle.  I layered the circles and added them to the card base.  I took the Penny Black Berry Cluster Die and some Red paper and cut it out.  I took a Brown marker and colored the branch and added the Berry Cluster to the center of the circles.  I took the Hello Snow stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the card.  I was inspired to make this card from the bottom left image of the branch with berries.


Anything Winter


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you are inspired to create!


Don't forget to stop by the Four Seasons February Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done and loving the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lori and the background paper really sets off those pretty red berries!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your winter berries, Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!