Sunday, February 4, 2024

Peace On Earth February Christmas Challenge #57

Hello Christmas Lovers,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #57.  We have a great Inspiration Board to help get your creative ideas flowing!


Here is my card for POE Challenge #57:



Ingredients:

White card Stock
White paper 
Neenah Solar White paper
Snowflake Embossing Folder
Red Paper with White Dots
Black ink
Copic markers

I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Whimsy Stamps Penguin Chocolate Surprise stamp and Black ink and stamped the Penguin onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and cut it out using the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die.  I took the Red paper with the White dots and the next size up rectangle and cut the paper out.  I attached the Penguin to the Red paper.  I took a piece of White paper and the Snowflake Embossing Folder and ran that through my Big Shot and added that to a card base.  I took the Red paper with the Penguin attached and added that to the card.  I was inspired to make this card by all the hearts on the Inspiration Board below.

Inspiration Board 



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. OMG How cute is this little guy! Fun & fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to bring in the heart theme from our Peace on Earth mood board! Love that little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo adorable! Lovely penguin image.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!