Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day

 Hello Friends,


Happy Valentine's Day!  Today I would like to share this fun Valentine's Day card that I made using Newton's Nook Designs Newton's Heart stamp, Newton's Heart die set and Love and Meows Paper pad.  I love the way this turned out!



I am entering this card this card in the Inky Paws Challenge #216.


Inky Paws Challenge #216 is a sketch challenge and here is the sketch:

 

I hope you will go and check out all the great cards made for this fun challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Oh so darling!! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome Valentine card! It is too cute!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Valentine's Day card, Lori! Love the distressed ink on the edges of your paper! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling! A purr-fect Valentine's Day card! So glad you were inspired by the Inky Paws Challenge sketch!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!