Friday, February 16, 2024

Two Old Bats February Mid-Month Reminder

 Hello Ghoulies,


I am here today to remind you that there is still time to play along with us at the Two Old Bats February Halloween Challenge.  The Two Old Bats is a year round Halloween Challenge because we all love creating Halloween Cards!


  Here is my TOB Mid-February Reminder Card:



Ingredients:

Scalloped Heart die
Waffle Flower Layers die
  Spellbinder die
White card stock
Black & White paper
Red paper
Black ink
Red ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Black and White Checked paper and the Waffle Flower Layering die and cut out the paper, inked the edges with Red ink and added it to the base of the card. I took a piece of Red paper and the Memory Box Woodgrain Heart die and cut out the heart.  I took a piece of White paper and the Miss Ink Stamps Kindred Spirits stamp set and Black ink and stamped the ghosts onto the paper.  I took a Scalloped Heart die that I have and cut out the ghosts, inked the edges with Red ink and added it to the Red Heart.  I took more White paper, Black ink and the sentiment form the same stamp set and stamped that onto the paper.  I took the Spellbider die and cut out the sentiment and added it to the card.  I was inspired by the big candy hearts on the Inspiration Board below.

Inspiration Board:


  

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween February Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori  

1 comment:

  1. Lori, those two "kindred spirits" are too cute! Your Valentine/Halloween card is Boo-dacious - har har har!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!