Sunday, February 18, 2024

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #58

Hello Christmas Lovers,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #58.  We have a great Inspiration Board to help get your creative ideas flowing!


Here is my card for POE Challenge #58:



Ingredients:

Whismsy Stamps Snowmen
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Erin Lee Creative Wave Cover Plate die and the Kat Scrappiness Starlight Bright and Jewel paper and cut out each sheet of Starlight paper and pieced them together onto the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink. and the Whimsy Stamps Snowmen stamp and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored it with Copic markers and than cut it out with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Ovals and added that to the card base.  I took the Season's Greetings stamp and Black ink and stamped it onto some more White paper and added that to the card.  I was inspired by the Snowman shaped Snowglobe on the Inspiration Board below.

Inspiration Board:



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Such cute snow people and very festive!! Thanks Lori for fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card! I always love seeing the traditional Christmas red and green. Great combination of papers and image!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!