Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for January

 Hello Ghoul friends!!


Happy New Year!  Welcome to the first Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for 2024!!  We are a year round Halloween Challenge because we love making Halloween cards, so if you like making Halloween cards you have come to the right place!


Here is my card for the January Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge:



Ingedients:

White card stock
Blue snowflake paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Tim Holtz Sizzix Bat dies
Copic markers
Happy Halloween stamp
Black ink 

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Blue snowflake paper and added that to the card base. I took some Neenah Solar White paper and the Memory Box Winter Wood Globe Layer die and the Cottage Cutz Witchy Ghost die and cut them out.  I placed the Winter Wood Globe onto the card and I took the Witchy Ghost and colored the pieces with Copic markers, pieced her together and added her to the card.  I took some Black paper and the Tim Holtz Sizix Bat dies and cut them out and added them to the card.  I took some Black ink and the Happy Halloween stamp and stamped that onto the card.  I was inspired to make this card by the Witch Hat and the Snow pictured in the Inspiration Board below.

 Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween January Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card Lori, I have this die and know how fiddley all those little pieces can be to put together, but you did an amazing job of it, so dang CUTE!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so cute Lori! Love this ghost's pants! LOL Happy New Year and here's to another fun year of card making!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE card! The little ghost is just hanging out, probably wait for Halloween to return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I can't decide if this is a witch dressed up in ghost costume or a ghost dressed up as a witch - which is witch? Clever card and fun card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!