Monday, January 1, 2024

Four Season's Challenge ~ January ~ Anything goes WINTER

 Hello Friends!!


Happy New Year!!  Today is the start of a new Four Season's Challenge for January and the theme is Anything Goes Winter.


Here is my card for the Four Season's January Challenge:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Blue patterned paper
Light Aqua Glitter paper
Aqua brrr paper
Cottage Cutz Snowman ~ discontinued
Copic markers

For thisA2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Blue patterned paper and added that to the base of the card.  I took the Light Aqua Glitter paper and the Lawn Fawn Winter Wonderland Window die and cut that out.  I took the Aqua Brrr paper and the Lawn Fawn Winter Wonderland Window and cut that out and pieced the window together and added it to the card.  I took the Cottage Cutz Snowman and a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and I cut out the snowman.  I colored the hat, scarf, carrot nose, bird and twig arms with Copic markers, and pieced it together and tucked it in behind the snowflakes on the bottom of the window.  I was inspired to make this card from the Inspiration Board shown below.

Winter Season January 2024 


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you are inspired to create!


Don't forget to stop by the Four Seasons January Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Lori! Such a cute card! Your snow(person) looks so happy all decked out in pink. Thanks for another fabulous DT project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and adorable snowman with a pink hat and scarf! Love it!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous snowy card, just perfect for winter, and dressed in pink is just the cutest!! Happy New Year to you, hope 2024 brings you lots of joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and such a fabulous card.. love the whole concept xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your adorable snow person. The pink pops so wonderfully and I just love that little birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet design, the snow person is so cute.
    Best wishes for the Season Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!