Sunday, January 7, 2024

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #55

 Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #55.  We have a beautiful Silver & Gold Inspiration Board to help get you started!


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #55:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Bronze Shimmer Paper 
Stardrean Metallic Eris card stock
Gold Glitter paper
Silver Glitter paper
Papertrey Joy die
Simon Says Billow Snowflake Embossing Folder and Die
Nuvo Embellishment Gold Mousse

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Bronze Shimmer paper and added that to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Stardream Metallic Eris paper and the Simon Says Billow Snowflake Embossing Folder and ran it through my Big Shot.  I took a piece of Gold Glitter paper and the Simon Says Billow Snowflake die and cut that out and added that to the Stardream paper and I added that to the card base.  I took some Gold Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and rubbed that on the embossed snowflakes.  I took a piece of Silver Glitter paper and the Papertrey Joy die and cut that out and added it to the center of the Gold Snowflake.  I was inspired to make this card by all the beautiful Silver and Gold on the Inspiration Board listed below.

Inspiration Board:



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on our Peace on Earth mood board! Love the use of gold and silver, and the great embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!