Saturday, December 2, 2023

Two Old Bats December Halloween Challenge

  

Hello Ghoulfriends!!


Here we are in December!  With Christmas just around the corner!  YIKES!  Where did the time go??  I haven't done anything for Christmas yet ~ except this Halloween/Christmas card I made for the Two Old Bats December Halloween Challenge that starts today!  We have a fun Inspiration Board to help you get started on mixing Halloween and Christmas together!  I was sort of stumped as to what I wanted to make until I talked to my new friend Kerstin and she suggested Christmas Mice and Pumpkins and that is all it took!  I love this Mice set of stamps and dies that I got from Newton's Nook awhile back and I think they are just adorable!  I hope you like my card too and will join us for this challenge!


My card for the TOB December Halloween Challenge:



Ingredients:


Newton's Nook Designs Naughty or Mice stamps
Newton's Nook Designs Naughty or Mice die set
Assorted Pumpkin dies
Bo Bunny Farmers Market paper pad
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Orange paper
Colored markers
Black ink
Foam tape


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny paper from the Farmers Market paper pad and added that to the card base.  I took some assorted Orange papers and the Pumpkin dies and cut out the pumpkins and added them to the card.  I took the Newton's Nook Designs Naughty or Mice stamps and some Black ink and stamped them onto the Neenah Solar White paper, colored them with markers and than cut them out with the coordinating dies and added them to the card.  I took the sentiment from the same stamp set and stamped that onto White paper with Black ink and than trimmed it down, added foam tape to the back and added it to the card. 


Inspiration Board

Here is the Inspiration Board for the TOB December Challenge:

 


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween December Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I think Kerstin was on to something! It looks like your cute little mice started right after Thanksgiving to prepare for Christmas. Charming!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!