Thursday, December 7, 2023

May Your Holidays be filled with JOY

 Hello Friends!


Today I am sharing this card with you that I made with the Newton's Nook Designs Santa Paws stamp and die set from the Simon Says Stamptember  Collaboration!



Ingredients:


Newton's Nook Designs Santa Paws stamps and dies
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Red & Black check paper
Green paper
Red paper
Black ink 
Colored markers 

For this card I started by making the base of the card with some Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Red & Black paper and added that to the card.  I took some Black ink, more Neenah Desert Storm paper and the Newton's Nook Designs Santa Paws stamps and stamped them onto the paper.  I took some colored markers and colored in the images and then used the coordinating dies and cut the stuffed stockings out and added them to my card.  I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set onto some Neenah Desert Storm paper and cut it out and added it to the top of the card.  I used some Holly cut outs from my stash to add to the sentiment.


I am entering this card in the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #212:


Be sure to stop by Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #212 to see all the fun creations!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet holiday card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is too cute!! I love the images you used and the plaid paper! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Lori! I love your use of the colors and your choice of stamps! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!