Friday, December 1, 2023

Four Season's Challenge ~ December ~ Anything Goes WINTER

 Hello Friends!!


Happy December 1st!  That means that today is the start of the Four Seasons Challenge for December with a theme of Anything Goes Winter!


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Sizzix Holly die
My Favorite Things Peace die
Scalloped Die
White card stock
Plaid paper
Green paper
Red paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Plaid paper and the Scalloped die and cut out the paper and added it to the card base.  I took some Red paper and the My Favorite Things Peace die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took some Green paper and Red paper and the Sizzix Holly die and cut out the Holly and added it to the card.  I was inspired to make this card from the Holly Images in the Inspiration Board listed below.


Anything Winter

Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you are inspired to create!


Don't forget to stop by the Four Seasons December Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. What a fun design ... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid background and the way the "A" stands a little taller than the e, c and e and topped with a little holly. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!