Thursday, November 16, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Mid-November Challenge

 


Hello Ghoul Friends!


I am here today to remind you that there is still time to participate in the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for November!  We are only halfway through November so get your creepy supplies ready and play along with us!


Here is my reminder card for the TOB November Halloween Challenge:



Ingredients:

Fun Stamper Journey Costumed Cuties stamps and dies
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black shimmer paper
Bat Paper 
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with some White card stock.  I took a piece of Black shimmer paper and added that to the base.  I took the Bat paper and added that next.  I took more of the Black shimmer paper and the La La Land Crafts Double Stitched Hexagon die and cut out the hexagon and added that to the card.  I took the Fun Stamper Journey Costumed Cuties stamps and stamped them onto some Neenah Solar White paper and colored them in with Copic markers.  I took the matching Costumed Cuties dies and cut out the dog vampire image and added that to the card.  I took the sentiment stamp from the same stamp and die set and some Black ink and stamped that onto Neenah Solar White paper and cut it out with the coordinating die and added it to the card.  I was inspired to make this card from the Inspiration Board below.

Inspiration Board



Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween October Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. A vampire dog, how cute is that, he is too cute to scare me but I will surely be on the lookout for them next Halloween LOL!! I think when my dog was a puppy he was a vampire dog, he sure would bite me nonstop and draw blood, luckily his vampire days are over ...hah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card! I have that stamp set... love all the cute animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lori, that is wickedly cute! A cute corgi with a cape - how's that for an alliterative phrase? LOL!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!