Sunday, November 19, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #52


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #52.  We are a Year Round Christmas Challenge Blog and we hope you will join us for this challenge.  If you need to get your creative juices flowing we have a Wintery Inspiration board to help you with that!


  Here is my card for the POE Challenge #52:


Ingredients:

White card stock
Blue paper
Green paper 
White glitter paper
Die-Versions Snowflake dies
Die-Versions Noel die
Tim Holtz Sizzix Woodland Trees dies
Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Blue paper and the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 die and cut out the paper and added it to the card base.  I took 2 shades of Green paper and the Tim Holtz Sizzix Woodland Trees dies and cut out the trees and added them to the card.  I took some White glitter paper and the Die-Version Snowflakes dies and the Die-Versions Noel die and cut them out and added them to the card.  I was inspired by the Inspirattion Board below.

Inspiration Board


Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. I love TH tree dies and you have certainly done them proud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lori, what an awesome background for the trees too, I have that TH die and it's a favorite of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lori ... love that background! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!