Sunday, November 26, 2023

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #678 ~ Gratitude List: Words


   Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Welcome to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #678 ~ Gratitude List:  Words.  For the month of November we are focusing on things for which we're thankful, so here's my gratitude list with a scrappy twist!  This week we are Thankful for Words - use one of the following journaling techniques on your layout: a list, 50+ words, on a journaling card, digital, or hidden.


 Here is my layout for LM Challenge #678:




This layout is of night when I went out to dinner with my 2 daughers.  We had such a great time togehter!  I will cherish the memories of that night with my great daughters!!


Here is a closer look at the left page:



Here is a closer look at the right page:




Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout a year in review.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!