Sunday, November 12, 2023

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #676 ~ Gratitude List: Stamps & Stickers

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Welcome to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #676, for the month of November we focus on things for which we're thankful, so here is my gratitude list with a scrappy twist!  For this weeks challenge we are Thankful for Stamps and Stickers ~ use at least two of either stamps or stickers on your layout.


Here is my layout for LM #676:



I am very thankful for my two beautiful and funny daughters!  They make my life complete!  Here are some photos of a night we went out to dinner together just the 3 of us!  We had a lot of fun!


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout a year in review.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!