Saturday, October 14, 2023

Two Old Bats Mid~October Reminder

 


Hello Ghoulfriends!!


Here we are in the middle of October and Halloween is just around the corner!  I hope you are playing with all your Spooky Halloween goodies and will join us in the challenge this month!


Here is my card for the Two Old Bats Mid~October reminder:



Ingredients:

Tree die
Owl Punch
Die-Versions Trick or Treaters die
Spellbinders Haunted House die
Patterned paper
Assorted color papers

I was inspired by the Inspiration Board below by the picture of the haunted house and trick or treaters.  I decide to make a Pink Owl and a Pink Haunted House in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month along with Halloween!  I hope you will join us for this challenge and also do your self check for breast cancer!  I have the Inspiration Board pictured below.


 Inspiration Board



Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween October Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


2 comments:

  1. GREAT use of all those dies! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card this is, the leaning haunted house is fabulous and gotta love that big pink hoot owl!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!