Sunday, October 8, 2023

Pink October Challenge

 Hello Friends,


Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Double D Challenge ~ Pink October Challenge!  You are to combine Pink for Breast Cancer Awarness and October for your creation.  I choose to make this Breast Cancer card for this challenge:



And here is the inside of my card:



Ingredients:

Sizzix Tim Holtz Wood Slice dies alphabet
Stampin' Up Ribbon of Courage stamp set
Assorted Pink paper scraps
Black paper
Green paper
White paper 
Lemoncraft paper
Victorian Velvet distress oxide

For this 5 1/2 inch square card I started by making the base of the card White card stock.  I took a piece of Lemoncraft paper and added it to the card base.  I took the Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers ~ Fall Bounty dies and Pink papers and cut out the pumpkins and gourds.  I took White paper and the Kat Scrappiness Boo-gy Ghost dies and cut them out.  I took Green paper and cut out the leaves for the Gourds and I pieced them all tother on the card.  I took some Dark Pink paper and the Tim Holtz alphabet from the Wood Slice die set and cut out the sentiment and added it to the card.  On the inside of the card I took the Stampin' Up Ribbon of Courage stamp set sentiment and stamped it with Victorian Velvet distress oxide onto White paper.  I cut that out with the La La Land Craft Hope Heart and I placed the sentiment inside the Heart that I cut out with the La La Land Craft Hope Heart die. 


Here is the Inspiration Board from the Double D Pink October Challenge:



Please be sure to stop by the Double D Pink October Challenge to see all the awesome cards created for this challenge!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Lori


2 comments:

  1. OMG Lori, this is fab-boob-ulous!! What a creative and super fun card and all pretty in pink too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! Every gal should check those boobies! I dropped by to tell you about The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge where we're paying tribute to our dear friend Janis Woolbright, organiser of The Cat Lovers Hop - I noticed that you were a participant in 2022. We're at https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/10/day-1-christmas-kickstart-challenge-79.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!