Sunday, October 15, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #50



Hello Christmas Lovers!!


   

Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #50 .  We are a Year Round Christmas Challenge Blog and we hope you will join us for this challenge.  If you need to get your creative juices flowing we have a Wintery Inspiration board to help you with that!




  Here is my card for the POE Challenge #50:



Ingredients:

My Favorite Things Jingle Hugs stamp

White card stock
White Sparkle paper
Black ink


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of White paper and the Crafters Essentials Snowflake Backgroud die and ran it through my Big Shot and added that to the base of the card.  I took a piece of White Sparkle paper and the Memory Box Evergreen Sky Collage die and added that to the card.  I took more White Sparkle paper and the Pine Tree die from the Crafters Essentials dies and cut out the trees and added them to the card.  I took some Black ink and the sentiment stamp from the My Favorite Things Jingle Hugs stamp set and stamped the sentiment onto the card.  I was inspired to make this card by all the snow pictures on the Inspiration Board listed below.



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL Lori! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous white on white card, will be looking like that here before we know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white sparkle paper for the die cut trees. Great white on white card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like monochrome cards and this one is lovely!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!