Sunday, August 20, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #46

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


 Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #46.  We are a Year Round Christmas Challenge Blog and we hope you will join us for this challenge.  If you need to get your creative juices flowing we have a Cool Inspiration board to help you with that!


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #46:



Ingredients:

Poppystamps Snowglobe Kit
Memory Box Whispering Pine Landscape
Papertrey Ink Joy 
Snowflake die
White card stock
Bo Bunny Snow paper
White glitter fun foam
Silver glitter paper
Green paper

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Snow paper and added that to the card base.  I took another piece of the same paper and cut out the background for the Snowglobe.  I took the White glitter fun foam and cut out the snow from the Poppystamp Snowglobe Kit.  I took the Silver glitter paper and the Snowglobe outside pieces and cut them out and than I assembled the Snowglobe.  I took some Green paper and the Memory Box Whispering Pine Landscape die and cut out the trees and slipped them in behind the snow.  I took more of the White glitter fun foam and stuck that onto some White card stock and I took the Papertrey Ink Joy die and cut it out and added it to the card.  I took a White glitter paper and the Snowflake die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I was inspired to make this card by all the snowy photos on the Beautiful Inspiration Board.  I just didn't have a Barn die so I improvised!  I hope you like my card!


Inspiration Board



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I recognize that paper lol. Would have never thought to use it in this manner but it's PERFECT & BEAUTIFUL! Overall awesome creation! Thanks for sharing such beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a cute and crisp wintery feel to your card love it xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!