Sunday, August 20, 2023

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #664 ~ Sketch #4

 

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Welcome to August at Lasting Memories!  I am here bringing you this month's Challenge Theme ~ Sketches!  For the month of August I will be giving you a different sketch for each week's challenge.  I am always stumped by sketches but, once I finish the page, I love the way it looks, so I decided to do Sketch Challenges for August!  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!


 Here is the Sketch for this weeks challenge ~ LM Challenge #664:



I found this sketch on Pinterest here.  
You can also see an option here to create a double page version of the sketch.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #664:




This layout is of my sweet girl Josie!


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout a year in review.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!