Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Mid-August Reminder

 

Hello My Ghoulish Friends!


I am hear to remind you that we are halfway through the month of August but that there is still time for your to break out your scary and spooky stamps and make a card for the Two Old Bats August Halloween Challenge!   The scarier the better!  We love all that spookiness in the challenge!


Here is my reminder card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Yellow paper
Black shimmer paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Colorado Craft Company Anit Jeram Pumpkin Bucket stamp
Black ink
Copic markers
Banner die

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Creepy & Kooky Candy Corn paper and the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut out the paper.  I used black ink to distress the edges and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram Pumpkin Bucket stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the paper and colored in the image with Copic markesrs and than cut it out with the coordinating die and added it to the Black shimmer paper.  I than added that to a piece of Yellow paper that I cut out with one of the other Distressed Edge Rectangles and added that to the card.  I took some White paper and stamped Trick or Treat with black ink onto the paper and than cut it out with a Banner die, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.  I was inspired to make this card by the photo with candy corn on the Inspiration Board below.

Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween August Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Lori, that little mouse is way too cute to be spooky! I love what you did with the patterned paper and deckled die cut borders - very bright and cute card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!