Sunday, July 16, 2023

Two Old Bats Mid-July Reminder

 

Hello Halloween Lovers,


Well here we are at the middle of July and that means that I am here to remind you that there is still time to enter the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for July!!  We have a fun Inspiration Board if you need something to spark your mojo, but you can make anything Halloween!


 Here is my reminder card:




Poppystamps Whittle Monsters
La La Land Crafts Ghosts
White card stock
Rubbernecker The Scenic Route paper
Assorted paper 
Brown Copic marker
Black pen
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Rubbernecker Scenic Route paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took some White paper and the Memory Box Haunted Entrance Dome Layer, the La La Land Crafts Ghosts and cut them out.  I took some Black paper and the Memory Box Haunted House Dome Layer and the Cat die from the Poppystamps Whittle Monsters and cut them out.  I layered the two Dome layers together and added them to the card base.  I added the bats, ghosts and pumpkins to the card.  I took a Brown Copic marker and colored the branches.   The Inspiration Board is pictured below.

 INSPIRATION BOARD


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween July Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Fabulously created spooky card, the background paper is perfect for your scene and looks awesomely spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a fabulous scene! You've outdone yourself on this spooktacular scene! Nicely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I'm a bit behind the eight ball this month with my comments. Your card is really cute! I love the background.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!