Sunday, July 16, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #44

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!! 


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #44.  We are a Year Round Christmas Challenge Blog and we hope you will join us for this challenge.  If you need to get your creative juices flowing we have a Cool Inspiration board to help you with that!


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #44:



Ingredients:

Memory Box Stitched Circle Trees die
Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers dies
Poppystamps Playfal Fawns dies
Snowflake Embossing Folder
Rubbernecker The Scenic Route paper pad
White card stock
White paper
Brown paper

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of White paper and the Snowflake Embossing Folder and ran that through my Big Shot and added it to the card.  I took a piece of the Rubbernecker The Scenic Route paper and cone of the Memory Box Stitched Circles and put that on the side.  I took a piece of White paper and the Memory Box Stitched Circles and cut that out and layered that on top of the Scenic Route paper.  I took the next size larger Memory Box Stitched Circle layers and cut out around the Memory Box Stitched Circle Trees.  I took some foam tape and added that to the back of the circle and added it to the card.  I was inspired by all of the snowy scenes on the Inspiration Board pictured below.



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. I know that snowflake embossingfolder and I like it a lot! The image in the circle is a real eyecatcher!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created card Lori, love your pretty and cute scene in the circle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lori, this is just beautiful! LOVE your overall design ... the circle scene is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those deers are the cutest and love the background - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!