Sunday, July 23, 2023

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #660 ~ ABC's & 123's

 


  Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Welcome to JULY at Lasting Memories!  Team Member Brandi here bringing you this month's challenge theme.  My older son just finished his first year of preschool in May, so we are taking inspiration from the things you learned in preschool!

This week's challenge is "ABC's and 123's


For this week's challenge, select any group of 3 consecutive letters (i.e. ABC or LMN etc) and use an item on your layout for each letter.  Also, use 1, 2 and 3 of an item.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #660:




For my layout my ABC's are A ~ Alphabet, B ~ Blue paper, C ~ Card stock

and my 123's are 1 sticker strip, 2 pieces of patterned paper and 3 photos.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout a year in review.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!