Sunday, July 9, 2023

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #658 ~ Sharing is Caring

   Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Welcome to JULY at Lasting Memories!  Team Member Brandi here bringing you this month's challenge theme.  My older son just finished his first year of preschool in May, so we are taking inspiration from the things you learned in preschool!


This week's challenge is "Sharing is Caring"


Sharing with your friends is a BIG part of the preschool experience!  So, this week we want to share with you!  Choose a layout created by any member of the Lasting Memories Team and Scraplift!!


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #658:





For my layout I scraplifted Brandi's layout from the LM Challenge #642 ~ March Happenings ~ "Internationl Day of Happingess" ~ Here is Brandi's layout:



My layout is of flowers in my yard this Spring!


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout a year in review.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!