Friday, June 2, 2023

Two Old Bats June Challenge

 


Hello Halloween Lovers,

Welcome to the June  Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!  We are A~ Year~Round Halloween Challenge because we are all a little "batty" over Halloween!  So if you love making Halloween cards like I do than this is the place Cupfor you!


Here is my card for the June TOB Challenge:



Ingredients:

Cupcake die
Poppystamps Whittle Monsters dies
White card stock
Assorted Paper from my stash

For this A2 card I start by making the card base with White card stock. I took the Black paper with the Orange Halloween words and the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut out the paper and added it to the card base.  I took the Cupcake die set and cut out the different pieces of the cupcake, layered it together and added it to the card.  I took the Poppystamps Whittle Monsters die set and cut out the Count, Mummy and Skeleton and added them to the the card.  I took the Trinity Stamps Ghost from the Boo Crew die set and cut him out with some White paper and added the ghost to the card.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Spooky Boo die and some Green paper and cut the Boo out and added to the top right side of the card.  I was inspired by the Cupcakes on the Inspiration Board below.

Inspiration Board

 '

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween June Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


I am entering this card in the Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round Challenge #4.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Fabulously FUN Lori, what a fun cupcake and his little friends near by!! Fantastic Halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool Halloween card, so many fun things to look at, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh ... SO CUTE! Love your cupcake ... awesome take on our board! Thanks for another awesome DT project!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!