Sunday, June 4, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #41

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new Christmas Challenge over on the year round Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #41.


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #41:



Ingredients:

Simon Says Deer Window die
Gina Marie Big and Little Pierced Rectangle die
Winter Wonderland stamp
White card stock
White paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took some White paper and the Tim Holtz Tree Rings 3D Texture Fades and ran it through my Big Shot and added that to the card base.  I took more White paper and the Simon Says Deer Window die and cut that out, than I took the Gina Marie Big and Little Pierced Rectangle and cut that out.  I took more White paper and the Falling Snowflake embossing folder and ran that through my Big Shot and attached that to the back of the Deer Window and added that to the card base.  I took the Winter Wonderland stamp that I got from a magazine and some Black ink and stamped that under the deer.  I was inspired to make this card by all the beautiful White photos on the Inspiration Board below.



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful combination of dies you have put together, you and Dar are the queens of that, fabulous inspiration for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty white card with beautiful embossing, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Lori this is just BEAUTIFUL! Love the elements you have put together to create a stunning scene! Nicely done my friend and thanks for sharing such beautiful inspiration to our followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly beautiful and peaceful scene! I love the snowy background and the sweet deer sitting under the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love white on white beautiful hun xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!