Saturday, May 27, 2023

Happy Memorial Day

 Hello Friends,


I am here today with a Memorial Day card that I made for all the heroes out there and I am also entering in the Not Too Shabby May Monthly Card Challenge.




Impression Obsession Fred Said stamp set
White card stock
Green Paper
White paper
Red paper 
Black ink
Red sticker strips

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of White paper and the Penny Black Poppy Edger die and cut that out.  I took the Not Too Shabby Blue Star paper from the Yay For the Red, White and Blue paper pad and added that to the card base.  I took the Thank You stamp from the Fred Said stamp set and some Black ink and and stamped that at the top white cut out.  I fussy cut the sweet little Patriotic Pug and added him to the bottom of the card.  I took some Red Sticker Strips and added them around the edge of the card.



I would like to Thank all of our Military Service People ~ Past and Present for their service to our country!  You will never be forgotten!



I am entering this card in the Not Too Shabby Monthly Card Challenge for May!


Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, adorable little pug, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!