Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge May Mid-Month Reminder

 

Hello Halloween Lovers,


I am here today with a Mid-May Reminder that there is still time to play along in the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for May!  


Here is my reminder card:



OR 





Poppystamps Whittle Monsters die
Pumpkin dies
White card stock
Boo Paper
Orange paper
Tan paper
White paper
Yellow paper
Green paper
Black marker
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Boo paper and the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut out the paper and added it to the card base.  I took some Orange paper and the Lawn awn Pumpkin House die and cut out the pumpkin.  I took some scraps of Tan, Yellow and Orange to cut out all the pieces of the Pumpkin House.  I pieced it together and added it to the card.  I then took the Poppystamps Whittle Monsters dies and White paper and cut out the Mummy and the Skeleton and added them to the card.  I took some solid Orange paper and the Pumpkin dies and cut out 2 small pumpkins and added them to the card.  After I was finished with this card I thought it needed something in the top left hand corner so I took my Kat Scrappiness Spooky Boo die and cut it out with Green and Black paper and added it to the card.  So, please tell me which version of the card you like better!!  I was inspired to make this card from the Inspiration Board posted below.

 Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween May Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


I am entering this card in the Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round Challenge #4




Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Cool card Lori and yep, that BOO sentiment made a big difference in your cute scene! Thanks for another fabulous DT project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Lori! They remind me of the old Halloween pun, "I'm just here for the boos". That's a really cute pumpkin house.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for our Halloween challenge! Thanks for linking up!
    :) Janis, Design Team Member @ Halloween Crafts All Year Round

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, your card just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!