Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Not Too Shabby May Card Challenge

 Hello Friends!


I am here today to share a card that I made for the Not Too Shabby May Card Challenge.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Red paper
Green paper
White paper
Technique Tuesday Strawberry & Berry Basket die (no longer available)
Gina Marie Big and Little Pierced Rectangle die


For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the card base.  I took a piece of plaid paper from the Not Too Shabby Yay for Red, White & Blue paper pack and the Gina Marie Big and Little Pierced Rectangle die and cut out the paper and added it to the card base.  I took some White paper and the La La Land Crafts Mandala Doily die and cut that out, I cut it half and added it to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and the Technique Tuesday Berry Basket die and cut that out.  I took the Red Polka Dot paper from the Not Too Shabby Yay for the Red, White & Blue paper pad and some Green paper and the strawberry die from Technique Tuesday and cut out the strawberries and added them to the basket and added that to the card.  I took the Red paper and the Red Polka Dot paper and the La La Land Craft You are SWEET die and cut out the papers and added that to the card.  I used the the Not Too Shabby Mood Board below for my inspiration for this card.




Be sure to stop by the Not Too Shabby May Card Challenge to see all the fun cards that were made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, makes me think of picking yummy fresh strawberries, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!