Sunday, May 21, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #40

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new Christmas Challenge over on the year round Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #40.


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #40:



 Ingredients:

White card stock
Assorted paper from my stash
Sweet N Sassy Cocoa Mouse stamp set
Spellbinders Layering dies
 


For this A1 Card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Mulit Colored Polka Dot paper and the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 die and cut out the paper and added it to the card base.  I took the Brown Candy paper and cut that into a banner and added that to the card.  I took some Cranberry paper and the Gina Marie Designs Reindeer Cocoa die set and cut out the mug.  I took some Neenah Desert Storm paper and cut out the Reindeer head and colored the antlers with a Brown Copic maker and added it to the mug.  I added the mug to the card base.  I took some Cinnamon paper and White paper and the Sizzix Tim Holtz Gingerbread Cookie dies and cut out the cookies and added them to the card.  I took the Sweet N Sassy Cocoa Mouse stamp sent and stamped the sentiment onto White paper with Black ink and cut it out with a old Spellbiners layering die and added that to the card.  I was inspired to make this card from the Inspiration Board posted below:


Inspiration Board




Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Yummmm ... that big mug of hot cocoa looks inviting and awesome overall design my friend! Thanks for sharing another inspiring DT project! Wishing you a wonderful day ahead ... enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Darlene, I could do with a hot chocolate right now but don't thinks I would want to eat the snowman he is too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - great combination of images and papers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!