Sunday, May 7, 2023

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #649 ~ Tic Tac Toe/Bingo Words

 

   Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


For the month of May we will be doing Tic Tac Toe Challenges.   For those who have never played before ~ you can go left to right along a row or up and down on a column or from the top left to the bottom right crossing the center word.  Why not come and join us this month and have some fun?  Below is the Tic Tac Toe Board:


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #649:



For my layout I chose the right hand column ~ Flowers, Torn Paper and 1 Photo.  The photo is of my cat Tux.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout a year in review.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!