Sunday, May 7, 2023

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #39

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new Christmas Challenge over on the year round Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #39.


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #39:



Ingredients:

Nutcracker Die
Pine Branch Die
Pink Patterned Paper
White Cards Stock
White Paper
Sparkle Paper
Gold Paper
Gold Ink 
Black Ink
Merry Christmas Stamp


I was inspired by the Inspiration Board picture of the Christmas Tree branch with the Nutcracker Ornament hanging from it.   For this A2 card I started be making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Pink Patterned Paper and added that to the card.  I took the Nutcracker Die and cut it out twice, once with White paper and once with Gold paper. I inlaid the Gold paper on the White Nutcracker.  I took the Pine Branch Die and the Sparkle paper and cut out the branch and I added the Nutcracker to the Christmas Tree.  I took some more White paper, Black Ink and the Merry Christmas Stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I took some Gold Ink and rubbed that onto the White paper, I used some foam tape to the back of the paper and added it to the card.  The Inspiration Board is below to help get your creative juices flowing.  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge.



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Lori, love your pretty pastels you have used, a nutcracker was also in my list of possibilities to use, yours is a fabulous one!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!