Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween May Challenge

 


 Hello Halloween Lovers,



Welcome to the May Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!  We are a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we are all a little "batty" over Halloween!  So if you love making Halloween cards like I do than this is the place for you!


Here is my card for the May TOB Challenge:



Ingredients:

Honey Bee Stamps Fall Bouquets Honey Cuts
Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Pierced Chain Rectangle die
Stampin' Up Spider die
Trinity Stamps Halloween Dress-Up Dies spider die
Orange paper,
Yellow paper
Brown paper
Green paper
Tan paper
Black paper
White paper
Black ink
Happy Halloween stamp from a retired Newton's Nook stamp set



For this A2 card I started by taking a White piece of paper and cutting out all the elements of the Honey Bee Stamps Fall Bouquets Honey Cut dies to make the pumpkin and the flowers in the pumpkin and putting it together on the paper.  I took the Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Pierced Chain Rectangle die and cut that out and added that to the Orange card base.  I was inspired by the flower filled pumpkins on the Inspiration Board shown below.


 Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween May Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


I am entering this card in the Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round Challenge #3.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your filled pumpkin Lori ... what a clever creation!! Fabulous DT project to inspire us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such autumnal cuteness, Lori! Your card resembles a few of your front porch decorations at Halloweenie time! Loving those pretty pattern papers. Pure sweetness, and a great take on the challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome fall card, I love Halloween season and time so this just gets me excited to start on my cards, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pumpkin full of flowers! Thanks for sharing your crafting with us at Halloween Crafts All Year Round! Hope you'll link up again.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Lori! I love that you card is made almost exclusively of die-cut papers - lots of color and dimension! I think this was a great take on our challenge!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!