Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Mid~Month February Reminder

 Hello Halloween Lovers,


I am here today to remind you that the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for February is still going on so that means you still have time to play along with us!  Two Old Bats is a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we just can't get enough spookiness!


Here is my card for the February Mid-Month Reminder:




Ingredients:

White card stock
 Orange and Gold Striped paper
Black Skull paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Orange & Gold Striped paper and the Mr Favorite Things Blueprints 27 Scalloped Edge Frame and cut out the paper and added it to the card.  I took the Memory Box Stitched Hearts Layers die and the Black Skull paper and cut out the heart and added that to the card.  I took the Miss Ink Stamps Kindred Spirits stamp and some Black ink and stamped the ghosts and the sentiments onto a piece of Neenah Solar White.  I fussy cut the ghosts out and  added them to the card.  I took more of the Neenah Solar White paper and the Memory Box Blueprints 27 Banner dies and cut out the two sentiments and added them to the card.  I was inspired by the hearts on the below Inspiration Board.

February Inspiration Board:



Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween February Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, great Valentine's Day card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is so adorably CUTE, made me smile big time when I saw it, such creative cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You always have the greatest dies and sentiments, Lori! This is one darling Halloweenie project! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!