Sunday, February 19, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #34

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new Christmas Challenge over on the year round Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #34.


Here is my card for POE Challenge #34:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Red Shimmer paper
Striped paper
Red ink
Candy Cane stamp
Red & White Bakers Twine



For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Red Shimmer paper and added it to the caed base.  I took the striped paper and an old Spellbinder die and cut out the paper and added it on top or the Red Shimmer paper.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Candy Cane stamp and some Red ink and stamped the Candy Cane onto the paper.  I took the next size down Spellbinder die and cut out the paper.  I took some Red ink  and Gold ink and my Splatter brush and splattered the Red and Gold ink onto the paper.  When that was dry I added that to the center of the card.  I took some Red & White Bakers Twine and made a bow and attached that to the top left corner of the card.  I was inspired to make this card by the below Mood Board.




Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

6 comments:

  1. Your candy cane card looks yummy and its so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous interpretation of our mood board. Love that candy cane stamp! Great striped paper for the background - it brings in a bit of green perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candycane image is lovely. The card does not need any more decoration!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply BEAUTIFUL Lori! Love the shape of your panels and your overall design is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute candy-cane collage image, Lori! I've never seen it before! Great take on the mood board, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful candy cane image and card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!