Sunday, February 26, 2023

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #639 ~ Mood Boards/Color Palettes - Ruff Ruff Rescue Mood Board/Color Palette

   Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.  For February our weekly challenges will be about  Mood Boards/Color Palette.  


Here is my  layout for LM Challenge #639:



This is a layout of my cats on Christmas Day wearing the Santa Cap.




February 26th - LM #639  - Ruff Ruff Rescue Mood board:


 "These are a few of my boys' favorite things" - As a stay-at-home-mama to two little boys, my world is full of all things BOY. I'm constantly looking for new inspiration when it comes to creating layouts about them & their interests, so I created these fun mood boards/color palettes based on a few of their favorite things! I hope you're inspired by at least one aspect of the board, if anything they sure are fun color schemes! 




Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout a year in review.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. How did you get them to keep those hats on - adorable!! Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls look so much like you, Lori! Beautiful layout, and such a sweet group of fur children!
    love,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!