Thursday, March 2, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for March

 

 Hello Halloween Lovers,


Welcome to the March Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!  We are a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we are all Halloween fanatics!  So if you are like minded don't put your Halloween goodies away,  come play along with us!  We would love to have you!!   Since March is the "Wearin' of the Green" month we are all concentrating on a Green Halloween!!


Here is my card for the March TOB Challenge:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Green paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Spider Web embossing folder 
Sizzix Balloon die
Black ink
Black & White Bakers Twine

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Green paper and the Spider Web embossing folder and ran that through my Vagabond and added it to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Solar White paper, the Picket Fence Studios On Pins and Needles stamps set and some Black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I took the Sizzix Balloon die and cut out the face.  I took some Black & White Bakers Twine and tied it onto the bottom of the balloon and added it to the card.  I took one of the sentiments from the stamp set and the Black ink and stamped the sentiment and stamped that onto some more Neenah Solar White paper and I cut it out with the banner die from the My Favorite Things Blueprints 27 Die-namics and added it to the bottom of the card.  I was inspired by all the green on the Inspiration Board pictured below.


 Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween March Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Another really awesome card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very creatively spooky and fun, what a great TOB card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ... a Halloween balloon ... what fun! Awesome creation Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!