Sunday, February 12, 2023

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge # 637 ~ Mood Board/Color Palette - Gimme the Chocolate Mood Board

  Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.  For February our weekly challenges will be about  Moos Boards/Color Palette.  


Here is my 2 page layout for LM Challenge #637:



This layout is about a Luncheon with my daughter's group home. I was inspired by the Mood Board below:


Mood Board/Color Palette

 "These are a few of my boys' favorite things" - As a stay-at-home-mama to two little boys, my world is full of all things BOY. I'm constantly looking for new inspiration when it comes to creating layouts about them & their interests, so I created these fun mood boards/color palettes based on a few of their favorite things! I hope you're inspired by at least one aspect of the board, if anything they sure are fun color schemes!  


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout a year in review.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!