Sunday, October 23, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge # 622 ~ Mood Board Colors

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends!!


 

Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.   


Week 4 Mood Board:

Spring colors Take as much or as little as you want to create this Sping themed colours
Images taken from Pinterest from the oregonyregency.blogspot.com




Here is my layout for this LM Challenge #622:



This layout is from my daughter Julie's birthday.  I used Close To My Heart Birthday paper and My Creative Memories Border punch and an old Quickutz Happy Birthday die.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!