Monday, October 24, 2022

Black Cat Brewery for the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop

 Hello My Cat Loving Friends!!


I am here today to share a card that I made for the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop!  Today is the start of the annual Cat Lovers Hop!




The hop is taking place over on Janis's Blog Her Peaceful Garden and I do hope you will join us for some PURRfectly Fun Cards!!  This is her 8th year Hosting this 


Here is my card for the first day of the Cat Lovers Hop:



Ingredients:

White card stock
White paper
Orange paper
Yellow marker
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Cat paper from the Graphic 45 Charmed Life Collection paper and added that to the card base.  I took the Jaded Blossom Black Cat Brewery stamp set and some Black ink and stamped that onto some White paper.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut out the stamped image and added that to piece of Orange paper and added that to the card.


I hope you like my card and be sure to hop on over to the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop to see all the great creations and prizes available for participants.  Be sure to leave Janis some love and then it is your turn to make a card for this hop!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

20 comments:

  1. Hello from the Cat Lovers Hop!
    This is so perfect for Halloween, love the design and fabulous quote to go with the cat silhouette!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful stamp and the paper is just perfect for it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous, Lori! Love the background paper. Good to see you in the Cat Lovers Hop again this year. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping over from the Cat Hop to say hello! I love visiting the blogs of fellow cat lovers! I love the stamp you used on your card, and that background paper is super awesome!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect Halloween card for all of us cat lovers! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori! Just hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop! Love your design - that's a great sentiment! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop!! Perfect halloween card, very spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Lori! Super cute card and such fun paper! I don't make Halloween cards any more but I love seeing the black kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Lori - I'm visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop. I love your card - that's a super stamp and fabulous background paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Halloween card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Halloween card! Happy Hopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. its so beautiful card!
    Hi from Cat lovers blog hop! 😺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello from the Cat Lovers Hop! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop! Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute Halloween card! Saw it at the Cat Lovers Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card! LOVE the fonts used in the sentiment - thats so appealing! Love also the black cat background - its perfect. Sweet silhouette of your black kitty, (I'm a bit partial to black kitties!) Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Lori......
    I adore your super-fun Halloween card. What a great stamp. Love the title: Black Cat Brewery! Ha.
    Thank you so much for participating in our #2022CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J
    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this CAS card! Awesome background paper and sentiment!
    Thanks for participating in the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop! I'm hopping by to say hi to everyone and check out all of the amazing cat creations and inspiration.
    Roberta
    rstevensoncreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute!! Love how colorful :) Stopping by from the CLBH :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card. Very unique background.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!